My training in the arts began when I started attending Saturday morning classes at the Carnegie Museum of Art in Pittsburgh, while I was in elementary school. From then on I was hooked.
I believe that art should not be locked away in some ivory tower but, shared and enjoyed every day. I see the creation of art as a vocation that adds value to society, enriches our lives and feeds our souls.
I work primarily in oils but, enjoy the creativity of photography and the flexibility of the giclee printing process.
- Westmoreland Museum of American Art
- Southwest PA Council for the Arts
- 3rd Street Gallery – Carnegie, PA
- 5 County Artist’s Assoc. – Greensburg, PA
- Watercolors Gallery – Pittsburgh, PA.
- Henry W. Myrtle Gallery – Cedar Falls, IA
- River’s Edge Gallery – New Brighton, PA
- Master Eagle Gallery – New York, NY
Originals and Giclee prints available for purchase. Available for commissions.